I’m an engineer (6 years), a graduate (5 years) in business administration and specialist in innovation, science and technology. I´m PhD on topics around Science Entrepreneurship -my passion-!
Experience: 15 managing Science, Technology and Infrastructures (Science Parks, Liaison Offices, Clusters,…) and Public management (Foundations, Regional Development Agencies,…)
Skills: Fundraising and Sponsorships in S&T; Managing SMEs Companies to reach their goals; Spin-off and Technological SME (Manager, Business Development); Consultant for strategic planning in food, biotech, vet sector and for strategic planning for territories and/or cities.
* President of Alcorcón Emprende
* Member of Board of the Young Council and Vicepresidente of Entrepreneurship Committee of CEIM (Madrid Confederation of Employers´ Organization)
* Former Vice-President at Madrid Young Entrepreneurs Association (AJE Madrid)
* R&D & Innovation Group at CEOE (Spanish Confederation of Employers’ Organizations)
* Associate Professor at Advance Business School. UNIR; Graduate School Lasalle; Univ Europea de Madrid; Univ Rey Juan Carlos and Course Director and professor at EOI
I´ve worked for Genome Spain and S&T Ministry; as consultant for Valencia, Basque and Madrid Regional Gov in differents fields (innovation management), the Madrid Science Parks and Clusters Network as a Innovation Manager, Alcala University Science Park as General Director; I´ve developed a science fundraising program (INNOCASH) for the S&T Ministry of Spain. I´ve worked in Madrid Regional Goverment (Foundation for knowledge Madri+d) and in Madrid-MIT M+Vision Consortium.
Actually, I´m managing the Foundation of one of the best Universities in Spain & Europe: Universidad Autónoma de Madrid.